If the Buyer finds a material defect in the vehicle within ninety (90) days from and including the date of delivery or 5500 km , the company will at its sole option as soon as is reasonably practicable, repair or replace defective part(s) or elect to refund an equitable portion of the purchase price paid of the vehicle PROVIDED THAT:
(1) The buyer notifies the Company within 3 days after the defect.
(2) The defect did not arise from wear and tear, and arose solely from
defective design, materials and workmanship.
WHAT IS APPLICABLE UNDER THE WARRANTY
Defects or damages to:
- The vehicle’s engine
- Differential steering gear
- Drive train and front end
- The buyer should act in accordance with the Company’s instructions on caring of the vehicle.
- No liability under the warranty or thereafter for defects in the vehicle ensuing from improper use and insufficient care is accepted.
- The company has the solitary responsibility for determining the cause and nature of failure of the vehicle, and the company’s resolution shall be final